Jingle Bells ((57 chevrolet)) acapella cover Jingle Bells ((57 chevrolet)) acapella cover

i can't think of a better song ever made

JayWEccent responds:

Agreed.

After The War After The War

what even

it's like a calculator had a stroke

Hypodermic Asshole Hypodermic Asshole

crazy shit

Acceleration (ROBOT DAY 2016) Acceleration (ROBOT DAY 2016)

Well done. Reminds me a lot of Mega Man, just far more modern. That said, considering the setting of the game, you totally nailed your theme. It's not a genre I really listen to a whole lot, but I can't say there's anything I find wrong with it.

Also, MinatoArisato's name is a reference to the main character in a game called Persona 3.

The more you know.

Breaths of the Last Generation Breaths of the Last Generation

this is rad

i can totally picture hearing this in the event of some industrial facility breaking down, like in deus ex or something of the like. really intense and superbly produced/mastered.

keep it up, i'm definitely looking forward to this album!

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you for your review! :)

Speeding Rampage 2012 Speeding Rampage 2012

Man, I remember when I first played Territory War, it was around the time I started getting into metal, and that riff blew my fucking mind.

Really nice to see new updates to this with each succeeding game to keep it from getting stale.

Badass riff, still holds up a decade later. Nice to see you're still active on the site.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers man! Shit, has it really been that long?

That's pretty scary!

A.T.P (MD2015) A.T.P (MD2015)

way better than anything i would have expected, to be honest (don't take that the wrong way, i'm unfamiliar with your work)

really nice to see some good aggrotech on here. sounds incredibly reminiscent of early psyclon nine and suicide commando/dawn of ashes/etc..

hard to critique, really. the vocal effects sound great, not with a "made in the garage" quality to them. all the instruments sound great. incredibly well done.

Indulgence Indulgence

HOLY CRAP!

I was reviewing and I didnt even know it looped!
Great job!